Tuesday, November 27, 2007

No Joke!

Devin Hester is the man. He makes a living returning punts and kicks. It seems like every week we're seeing him on the highlight reel. This week was no exception. He returned not one but two kicks for touchdowns. Here's the first:





I love how he just jumped over the punter. It was almost as if the punter knew how fast Hester is and he decided he'd have to jump early in order to make a play on him but he jumped way too early and Hester just leaped over him.

That Steelers - Dolphins Monday Night game was so ugly! I was proud of John Beck though. Like me, Beck served a two-year mission for the Latter-Day Saint Church. I thought he played as well as he could've considering the poor field conditions. I sure hope he leads the Dolphins to their first win this season.

0 comments: