Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Common Video - Announcement feat. Pharrell

This song has been out for a minute but this video just hit the web today. I've been a fan of Common for a while and really enjoyed all of his recent colaborations with Kanye West for his last two albums: Be and Finding Forever. I am really excited for his new album though which drops later this fall. The new album, entitled Invicible Summer, features production by Pharrell and Chad of N*E*R*D. This song and Universal Mind Control are two great examples of Pharrell and Chad's space aged sound and fit perfectly to Common's smooth lyrics. Common and N*E*R*D are going on tour this fall and making a stop at NC State to perform at the Pack Howl Homecoming Concert Friday, October 3rd. I got my tickets and I'm very excited. What a great birthday present! Enjoy the video!

0 comments: